The Highland Community Curling Club (HCCC) leases the curling facility from the Highland Country Club. Access to the curling centre is limited to the accessibility features provided. While access to some areas is restricted and not fully independently accessible, HCCC has made several significant changes to ensure everyone feels welcome and can curl, plus enjoy food and beverage comfortably in the facility.
Curlers with restricted mobility participate in all of our leagues, plus our Learn-to-Curl programs, utilizing delivery sticks and other stability devices, available for all to try.
Our curling facility is one of the main training centres for the Candian Wheelchair Curling team. The local Vision Impaired curling league plays in our facility weekly.
Access to the Ice
- west side , lower-level entrance
- marked parking in front of west entrance
- ramps available to warm room behind the ice, and onto the ice surface
- a universal accessible washroom is available at ice level.
Access to the Lounges & Dining
- east side, main entrance
- marked parking is just prior to the main entrance
- an elevator is available to all 3 levels of the club house, including ice level.