All Highland Community Curling Club members and guests must adhere to the dress code of the Highland Country Club:
The operative word in the dress code is appropriate - in the Curling Rink, in the Pro Shop and in the Clubhouse. This is applicable to all members and guests, including children. The word appropriate is at the discretion of Highland Country Club management.
The dress code for our members while in the Highland Country Club is as follows:
- Denim articles of clothing are permitted - ripped jeans are not permitted.
- Sweat pants are not permitted on Highland Country Club property.
- Promotional and commercial logos/slogans or trademarks on clothing are permitted, if they are curling related or pocket sized insignia.
- Appropriate curling attire is required.
- To protect the ice surface, players are required to wear proper curling footwear.