Completing a New Member Request is required to obtain an account on this website, that allows access to Member-Central and members-only content.
Create an Account:
- If you were a member last season, you already have an account.
- If you just registered in a Learn-to-Curl program, there is no need to create an account immediately. Please only submit a New Member Request after completing all of your Learn-to-Curl sessions.
- If you are a Western or Fanshawe student and you played last season, you already have an account. For students new to our club, please first submit a New Member Request. All students must complete (Late) Sign-Up (as a Student Unlimited member).
Thank you for considering joining Highland Community Culing Club!
Creating an account is a three (3) step process:
- Gender and Birthdate are required to later determine league eligibility and appropriate membership fees.
- If you are registering as a member of a sports organization or school (Western, Fanshawe, Canadian Wheelchair Team, etc), please indicate the name of that organization in the Affiliation field.
- If you are registering on behalf of a child/minor, you must create an account on behalf of the child/minor. Please use the child's first and last name, gender and birthdate. You must provide a unique email address for your child's account. You may use the guardian's contact information for the rest of the form.
- If you are registering as a group (ie. team, spouses, family, etc) each member of your group must request their own account. You will need a unique username and email address for each account. Users cannot share an email address.
- You will be sent an automatic verification to the email address that you provide. You must click on the verification link to confirm your email address.
- Please check your spam or junk mail folder if you cannot find this email in your inbox.
- You will receive another email once your account has been approved (usually within 2-3 business days).
- You will then be able to log into our website and Sign-Up for leagues.
We look forward to having you join our club!